What is a Cafe Racer Motorcycle?
- A Cafe Racer Motorcycle is a style of bike which came around in the 1950s. You can change most bikes into a Cafe Racer, it involves removing all fairings, reducing excess weight, adding a Cafe Racer style seat and other simple modifications which alter the overall look of the bike. The original Cafe Racer Motorcycles had an aim to reach 100 mph, if you were able to reach this speed you became a member of the 'Ton Up club'. This was a challenge with the old classic British bikes such as the Triumph and BSA bikes, however it would not be very hard with most modern bikes. You can find more in depth information here - https://www.caferacerparts.co.uk/blogs/news/a-little-history-of-cafe-racer-motorcycles
What Cafe Racer Parts do you supply?
- We stock a large amount of stock which is all kept within the UK to allow for quickest shipping times. From electrical items such as Cafe Racer style headlights, indicators and switches to custom seats and many other items.
I cant find the item I want on your site, can you supply other items?
- We have a vast amount of different Cafe Racer products and we are continually listing the items online. We may supply an item you are unable to find on our website, so please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' page. Yes we can also supply other items that we may not have in stock, please use the 'Contact Us' page.
Are your Cafe Racer Parts easy to fit?
- The parts we supply can be fitted by anyone from a hobbyist or amateur custom bike builder to the more experienced bike builder. We do suggest that all bikes are taken to a qualified mechanic to have all modifications checked before use to ensure the bikes are always safe and structurally sound.
How much does shipping cost?
- We currently have a free shipping offer on all domestic orders which applies to the UK* (some postcodes excluded) We also have an international shipping service.
How long does shipping take?
- For most domestic (UK) orders we ship out by courier within 24hours and we issue a tracking code on all orders so you can keep up to date with where your cafe racer parts are. The UK service normally arrives within 3 working days for most orders
Do you supply your Cafe Racer Parts outside of the UK?
- Yes we supply Cafe Racer Parts all over the world, if you need help with an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org